Have you ever seen people putting fruit on face for facial? Don’t be surprise because there are many recipes out there on fruit/food facial, you will find quiet a lot of reference links if searching on the Internet for “fruit facial” . Basically it is a concept of preparing food to put onto your face for facial time and not by eating/drinking. Each type of fruit/food also has its own special function just like the skin care products we are using everyday.
I used to put real cucumber on my eyes as eye mask when i got really tired as my mother told me that cucumber is a great ingredient for lightening the skin. I had dark circle problem since i was a baby so i tried cucumber; I won’t say it gave me an amazing result but it did work quiet well! I personally would prefer eye patch / mask / products from the store because sometime it feels strange to put eatable items onto your face. Again fruit facial is not magical foundation/concealer which works with immediate result; instead just like skin care products, their result come slowly. Another real fruit facial i tried was putting honey onto my face as honey is the perfect ingredient to moisturize skin. Those real food mixture honestly worked ok as facial but they always create a big mess in the house or on your face especially with “honey”.
In order to avoid the messiness, i prefer the LomiLomi 7 Skin Scheduler Mask Box (7 masks from Monday to Sunday). Lomi 7 day Mask box is a box with 7 masks that contains 7 kinds of fruits as ingredient. One point i have to emphasis here is the texture of the mask. It is a mask with non-woven fabric, fabric with cross array as stated from the factory; unlike all other masks i used so far, this mask is very thin in texture and it absorbs essence totally with a thickness of essence when taking it out. The softness of the mask makes it easier on face attachment, it also amazingly absorb the thick close to gel-like essence totally with a strong moisture feeling. When i placed it on my face, it is so attached and it will never fall off during the mask process – It is my favorite mask in texture / attachment / ingredient so far.
I do not use 7 of them continuously as stated for a week, instead i use 2-4 masks per week. An intensive nutrition pampering might not be a good idea (personal opinion & suggestion), just like how a human cannot eat too much at a time.
Those masks also contain a good formula with No Animal Material, No Paraben, No Mineral Oil, No GMO, No Sulfate, No Benzophenone, No Pigment.
Here are all fruits contained inside each box:
- ALOE Start Monday with moisturized skin.
- GINKGO Remove wrinkles on Tuesday!
- GRAPE Wednesday, nearly time of tiredness !
- CUCUMBER Firm UP on Thursday!
- ACEROLA Happy Friday ! Stress out !
- POMEGRANATE Saturday, time to recover skin vitality Provide antioxidants and energy deep inside skin.
- JASMINE Healing mask on Sunday Relieve, protect and cure Dried and tiresome skin
If you do not mind the food mess and interested on real food / fruit mask, here is an interesting blog post about homemade fruit packs: Top 22 Homemade Fruit Packs and Scrubs for Oily Skin. I quoted and took out some of their ingredient points as they all sounded very interesting.
- Berries are a good healing source for oily skin, it can also reduce wrinkles and rejuvenates the skin. (strawberry, blueberry, etc)
- Strawberry also cure for dark circles around eyes.
- Kiwi can eliminate excess oil
- Vitamin C contains alpha hydroxyl acid which works the best for exfoliating the skin, eliminate dead cells, reduce oil and tone the skin. (oranges, lemon, etc)
- Cucumber is a great ingredient for lightening the skin, also helps to prevent sunburn and tan as well.
- Watermelon will clear, tone and remove blemishes from the skin.
- Yogurt helps in tightening and softening the skin.
- Honey is the perfect ingredient to moisturize skin without increasing oiliness of skin.
- Tomato is a great anti-oxidant which helps the skin from aging.
- Apple removes the dead cells and impurities from the skin in a mild and gentle manner
Blog post from Skin18’s writer about LomiLomi 7 Skin Scheduler Mask Box (7 masks from Monday to Sunday):
Reviews from other websites
- Lomi Lomi 7 Skin Scheduler Mask Review by Subha Bose
- Lomilomi 7 Skin Scheduler Facial Mask by Sami Chang
If you are a blogger and you would like to review those LomiLomi 7 Skin Scheduler Mask Box (7 masks from Monday to Sunday), please feel free to contact us at anytime for a sample to review the product. *